1. I walk alongside you and almost choke on your cigarette breath floating in the air. You ask me if the smoke bothers me. I say no.
2. Your charcoal colored eyelashes fluttered seventeen times in sixty seconds. Yes, I counted.
3. Every time you crack your knuckles it sounds like mountains collapsing and airplanes crashing.
4. It’s quiet and I can hear the steady pounding of your heartbeat. You can’t take your eyes off of the TV but I can’t take my eyes off of you.
5. I watch you biting your nails and it drives me insane but I could never tell you that so instead I start biting mine, too.
6. I asked if that was you running your fingers along the curves of another girl’s hips last night and you said, “of course not, babe. I love you.” I smiled and said, “I love you, too.” I guess we’re both liars.
7. Last text I sent you, 2:39 am: I’m sorry if I upset you. Please, I’ll do anything, just talk to me. I miss you.
8. I’ve tried calling you six times now; it’s still going straight to voice-mail. I’m praying to god you didn’t start drinking again.
9. My mom keeps asking why you don’t come around anymore. I keep wondering the same thing.
10. I found your t-shirt in the back of my closet and for a split second my instinct was to wear it to bed. I found some matches and burned it instead.You Had A Lot of Bad Habits But My Worst One Was You (via cigareto)